In-person therapy for adults in Wilmington, North Carolina & Online for residents of North Carolina & California.
- Session Format: Individual
- Demographic Specialty: Buddhist, Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender, Men, Women
- Online Sessions via: Simple Practice Telehealth
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Rates vary and can be between $100-175 per session.
- Rate for initial consult varies between $150-$225
Sliding scale options are available based on income.
Insurance may cover some or all of the session fees, depending on which carrier you have.
Types of Insurance Accepted:
United Health Care (Optum)
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield of North Carolina/ State Health Plan
- Out-of-network reimbursement possible for others insurances
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.